obey-robots.txt
View Thread
 Print Thread
Profile.php click ip adres to see whois information
Fusioneer
I often check the ip adresses from new users to see if they are possible spammers.
I made the ip address in the profile.php clickable to request with ease the whois information.

Open profile.php and find around line 157
Download source  GeSHi: PHP
  1. echo "<td align='right' class='tbl1'>".$user_data['user_ip']."</td>\n";
Parsed in 0.009 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.10

And replace that line with:
Download source  GeSHi: PHP
  1. echo "<td align='right' class='tbl1'><a href='http://whois.domaintools.com/".$user_data['user_ip']."' target='_blank'>".$user_data['user_ip']."</a></td>\n";
Parsed in 0.009 seconds, using GeSHi 1.0.8.10

This is the changed part;

".$user_data['user_ip']."
Warning about ParkingCrew.com! Case: ParkingCrew.com acquires NameDrive.com but earnings are not transferred despite assurances and promises. Inquiries about this are ignored! It's just a con compagny. Don't do business with them!

Ad-Bot
Advertisement

If you can read this your code works.
Tutorial Insert an advertisement panel between forum posts

Join Ad-Vertise.nl Especially for php-fusion users i have created a free text ads exchange system. How does it work? Register, select "Ads English PHP-Fusion" and create your own text advertisement. Choose an ad size, adjust colors and integrate html code on your site. Now your advertisements are shown on all participating sites who also choose "Ads English PHP-Fusion".
nehal
Thanks for this code

Jump to Forum
New Thread Post Reply
Use BBcode or HTML to refer to; 'Profile.php click ip adres to see whois information'
BBcode:
HTML: